A New Year’s Retreat
in the gorgeous Cloud Forest of
Costa Rica with Carl & Erin
Jan. 5-11, 2014
Last January, during those cold gray depth-of-winter days, we set the intention to go somewhere wonderful in January 2014, to refresh our bodies & souls, and escape Salt Lake City’s annual attack of air pollution.
A friend recommended this lovely retreat center in Costa Rica. We’re thrilled to host our Begin Again Retreat here!
We’d love you to join us.
Escape winter and join us in this little gem nestled in the Costa Rican Cloud Forest at the base of Mount Chirripo.
No matter what has happened,
you can always begin again.
Have a fresh start.
What better place to do it?
What better time than the start of a brand new year?
Unplug from the everyday and in this pristine wilderness,
rediscover yourself and the joy of being you,
being embodied, being alive.
Enjoy ample free time for
- hiking in the beautiful cloud forest
- swimming in the Rio Talari
- soaking in natural hot springs
- taking in the inspiring views and abundant fresh air
- hanging out in a hammock enjoying your own company
- and as poet Mary Oliver writes, being idle and being blessed
We will provide guidance in daily
- Awareness Through Movement lessons
- Restorative Yoga
- Guided Meditation
- Embodied Inquiry practices
- Guided Self-reflection and journaling
- Connecting deeply with your self
- A fresh way of setting intentions for 2014
- and of course, heart-touching poetry woven throughout
Your tuition of $1295 includes
- The Begin Again Retreat
- 6 nights lodging (1/5-1/10)
- 3 exquisite, healthy, organic meals daily
- a guided hike to nearby waterfalls and hot springs
- hotel arrangements in San Jose if desired
- The lodging is based on double occupancy. There is the option to upgrade to a solo cabin for an additional $200 per week.
- Does not include airfare.
- transportation to/from SJO-Finca Mia can be arranged at $80/trip
Space is limited to just 18 people.
Would you like one of these spots?
Email me by replying to this email (or firstname.lastname@example.org)
for a link to register.
Payment plan available.