- When: Thursday evening Sept 10th through noon on Sunday Sept. 13th.
- For Whom: 15 Brave adults who want not just to make their dreams come true, but to become true to themselves by listening for, and honoring the emergent dreams present now. Men and women welcome.
- Where: The gorgeous boutique hotel The Inn on the Alameda, Santa Fe, NM. (Stay at the inn for a super reduced rate or find your own lodging. Take a peek at the hotel, it’s beautiful!)
- What: An Embodied Life Retreat where we dive into your body wisdom, your inner life, and what it means to come awake and to honor our dreams.
- How: Meditation, Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement Lessons, Embodied Inquiry, River Writing, wonderful community and lots of free time to explore Santa Fe
- Why: Mark Nepo says it gorgeously: “All the effort to run from our fear of failure and the constant push toward some fantasized future is exhausting, when our destiny is simply and profoundly to root where we are and grow toward the light. Still, it’s hard to be here, to grow here, though the journey is made easier when we can accept that the process of living is designed for what matters to come through us tenderly. This destiny from within to without is the heart’s dialogue with what matters, the way a flower dialogues with the rain to blossom. This is the dream we’re close to living.”
- How much? $397 covers tuition for the 4-day retreat. You are responsible to book your own lodging.
- You book your own lodging (We’ve got a super discount at the Inn where they offer breakfast and wine and cheese each evening. Tell them you’re with my group for the discount. Lunches you’re on your own and there’s no shortage of awesome food in Santa Fe!)
Want more information? Read more here.