GROWING TRUST IN YOUR LIFE
An Embodied Writing Retreat
For YOU! We are excited to welcome 16 lovely humans who want to more fully trust their own lives, and who love to explore their inner and outer worlds through writing and wise embodied practices. Women and men warmly welcomed.
There is an unseen life that dreams us.It knows our true direction and destiny.We can trust ourselves more than we realizeand need have no fear of change.– John O’Donohue
- Daily guidance in writing with Laurie Wagner and Nan Seymour
- Daily guidance in Embodied Life practices with Erin Geesaman Rabke
- Lovely catered lunches Saturday and Sunday
- Time to write and friends to write with
- Coffee, tea, and delicious snacks
- Generous breaks and time to simply be
Come willing to trust your body.Come to commune with your inner life.Come to feel the support of the ground.Come to bring your stories forth.Come for the companionship of other brave souls.Come ready to trust your life.
Opens on 3/1. If you’d like access to early registration on 2/28, please email email@example.com