Each Tuesday evening, starting during the dark evenings of January and continuing until those surprisingly light and enlivening spring evenings in early June, we’ll gather.
This course will include:
- 5 months of weekly classes
- 2 retreat days
Weekly guided somatic practices includingFeldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lessons, Embodied Life work, Restorative Yoga, fluid movement explorations and more
- Embodied Life Practices including Resource Growing, embodied gratitude practice, and cultivating deep listening skills – both inner and outer, as well as guidance for the Art of Befriending
- An exploration of presence through sitting meditation
- A community circle of like-minded women – a safe and sacred space to share our inspirations, our challenges, and the powerful gift of our listening – to ourselves and one another
- The reading of two wonderful books together (the books will be provided for you as the class begins!)
- Regular email inspiration from me: Prompts for journaling, self-reflection, self care, wellness, readings and more
- A host of powerful questions to ask oneself – and likely, not to answer….
- Downloadable digital recordings of each of our gatherings which you can return to again and again
- Lots of amazing poetry
- Inspired support
- Invitations to a potluck or two at my home for members of our circle
- tea and
I’m deeply interested in
the transformation from fear to love
in all aspects of my life.
I’m interested in cultivating authentic presence
through movement and embodiment,
meditation, and inner life practices.
I’m interested in growing my capacity to experience joy, gratitude and really revel in all the goodness in this temporary life.
I’m interested in what I call the Art of Befriending – cultivating warmth and welcoming to all aspects of my inner life, as well as befriending the “others” in my life, and befriending life itself.
“It is not the lesson or the image but the investment of love, potential, respect and possibility on the part of participant and teacher……..”
I bring a HUGE investment of love, potential, respect
I find great inspiration:
- In the company of amazing women.
- In open questions which bring me into reflective consideration of how I’m living my life.
- In a community of seekers who value openness, authenticity, respect, vulnerability, friendly support, and shared experience.
- In the opportunity to cultivate authentic connections with other incredible women who may change our lives forever.
- In simple, powerful practices which support our lives to open and blossom; blessing us and those whose lives we touch.
I’m thrilled to be creating this course, and look forward to the gathering of the perfect group of women who are called to join me.
Women who want to commit to this journey, go deep, and be playful (yay! playful!!) – together.
Is one of the spots for you?
Admission is based on acceptance of your application.
(click to download)
I don’t intend for the application process to be intimidating, I simply want to make sure we’re a good fit. :)
$847 if paid in full
or $340 deposit plus 4 monthly payments of $140
(The one half-price scholarship spot has been filled.)
Would you like to join me?
Please reply to this email with your
“YES!” and a completed application to reserve your spot.
(A “Yes!” can hold your spot for 24 hours while you finish your application.)
Once accepted I’ll send you a registration link.
Class space is limited.
I’d so love it if you’d like to join me for this women’s circle.
I learned a lot with the wonderful group who joined me earlier this year, and I’ve been learning a ton through my own practice, studies and travels this year about what I’d like to include for 2014.
I’m also excited to be growing many other aspects of my work in the new year including many online offerings and virtual classes that will likely begin in February.
As I’m really growing my writing and my online offerings, I’m not sure if I’ll be offering a group like this again – so if you’re drawn, perhaps now is the time!
Grateful to be a part of your life…
With much love,