Upcoming Events Winter/ Spring 2014
- Women Embodied 2014 with Erin. January – June, Tuesday evenings 6:15-8:15 + 2 retreat days.
- Sat. Feb. 1, 1-4:30pm: Cultivating Inner Space – and exploration of grounded spaciousness through movement of body and attention. Wanna rock your world? We LOVE this topic. Join us! at Avenues Yoga
- Sat. March 1, 1-4:30pm: A Good Foundation – Optimizing Your Feet, Ankles, Knees and Hips. Join us to explore freedom and stability, flexibility and integration. Yum. at Avenues Yoga
- Sat. April 5 Awareness Through Movement and Stillness: Cultivating Presence. 1-6pm In this workshop we’ll explore presence through movement lessons and meditation practice. (Perfect especially if you think you can’t meditate.) at Avenues Yoga
- Sat. May 3 Basics of Back Care:
Oh do we love this topic! Exploring the dynamics of back pain and back wellness through a Feldenkrais-inspired lens, with a huge dose of self-compassion thrown in for good measure. 1-6pm at Aveneus Yoga
Sat. June 7th: The Art of Sitting Well: Join us to explore lessons to greatly improve the ease and comfort in sitting. This workshop will be offered as a fundraiser for The Utah Food Bank.
Coming this summer:
A Discovering Your Genius weekend with Carl and Erin – 7/18-19. Friday evening 6-8:30 pm and Saturday 10-5 with a lunch break. Held between our home and Avenues Yoga for a small group of lucky people. We will provide lunch. Let me know if you want to be on the early notification list! More details coming soon.
Creative Play – A Weekend for Women 8/8-8/10 – Friday night, Saturday 10-5, Sunday 10-4. Lunch provided. For a small group of awesome women. Let me know if you want to be on the early notification list! Held between our home and Avenues Yoga. Movement, painting, photography, creative connecting. I want to play! Want to join me? More details coming soon.
We’ll be offering another Embodied Life Course from September- December. Again, let us know if you’d like to be on the early notification list. The last one filled up in a snap! Likely Tuesday evenings, plus a retreat day.
We’re hoping to have Russell Delman return in the fall and are also exploring hosting a few other awesome teachers as well. We’ll keep you posted!