an Awareness Through Movement immersion
with Carl and Erin
Saturday, May 21, Noon – 5pm
@ Mindful Yoga Collective 223 s 700 e
You have to train yourself to walk as a free person,
sit as a free person and eat as a free person.
We need to train ourselves how to live.
– Thich Nhat Hanh
In this afternoon workshop, we’ll explore many brilliant movement lessons with shared intentions:
- to help you feel FREE in many ways
- to help you feel more free in your movement
- to support you in having freedom to make mindfully spontaneous new choices
- to grow freedom from limitations rooted in old injuries and habit-patterns
- to grant you freedom from other people’s instructions which you’ve internalized
- and to help you feel free to tune into your own wise body’s sensory feedback to reliably guide you to what’s best for you.
No experience necessary. All that’s required is your curiosity and willingness to learn.
While space is always unlimited, this class will be limited to 16 participants. :)
$95 day of class